MovinCool CM12 13,000/10,500 BTU Ceiling Mounted Packaged Air Conditioner with Standard Internal Pump and Automatic Safety Shut-Off, 115 Volt, Great for Tight Spaces/Server Rooms
With more than 20 years of server room spot cooling experience, MovinCool is uniquely qualified to deliver the perfect small-space solution - the CM12, ceiling-mounted packaged air conditioner. With the lowest top-to-bottom profile in the industry, it’s a great choice for server rooms, telecom closets, hotels and other areas where space is limited and offers several significant advantages over fan coils.
The CM12 is engineered to save you Space, Time and Cost...
Ceiling mounting eliminates need for floor space. This is a perfect choice for equipment rooms and small server/telecom closets.
Designed for quick and easy installation with built-in flanges and mounting brackets.
Quick installation when compared to a fan coil unit reduces labor costs and spot cooling is an energy efficient alternative to central air conditioning.
- DENSO Corporation, headquartered in Kariya, Aichi prefecture, Japan is a leading global supplier of advanced technology, systems and components. DENSO works with all the world's major automotive manufacturers including Toyota, Ford, GM, Daimler, Chrysler and Honda.
- Evolving with the growth of these technology companies, MovinCool has developed the next generation in portable air conditioning systems, designed specifically for computer and office environments that require lower room temperatures (60°s-90°s F). The Office Pro Series has all the features of the Classic MovinCool spot coolers and dozens of new features including programmable electronic clocks for automatic evening and weekend operation.
- The latest line extension in the award-winning MovinCool line of spot air conditioners is the CM12, ceiling-mounted packaged air conditioner. Featuring the shortest top-to bottom profile in the industry, the CM12 fits into virtually any drop-ceiling, making it the perfect cooling solution for server rooms with limited floor space.
- With over 20 years of server room spot cooling experience, MovinCool is uniquely qualified to deliver the perfect small-space solution: The CM12, ceiling-mounted packaged air conditioner.
- Mounts in ceiling: Eliminating need for floorspace. Perfect for equipment rooms and small server/telecom closets.
- Designed for quick and easy installation: With built-in flanges and mounting brackets.
- Quick installation: Reduces labor costs and spot cooling is an energy efficient alternative to central air conditioning.
- Cooling Capacity Rating Conditions: 95F at 60% RH 10,500 Btu/h 1,2
- Electrical Characteristics, Voltage Requirement: 1
- Total Power Consumption: 1.23 kW 1,2
- Current Consumption: 11.9 amps 1,2
- Recommended Fuse Size: 15 amps
- Minimum/Maximum Voltage: 105-125
- Fans Motor Output: 0.04/0.013 kW Evaporator, 0.1/0.025kW Condenser
- Evaporator Fan Type: Centrifugal
- Maximum Air Flow (CFM Hi/LOW): 324/228
- Maximum External Static Pressure: 0.16 IWG
- Condenser Fan Type: Centrifugal
- Maximum Air Flow (CFM HI/LOW): 700/370
- Maximum External Static Pressure: 0.12 IWG
- Compressor Type: Hermetic Rotary
- Output: 0.89 kW
- Refrigerant: R-22/R-410A 1.14 lb.
- Dimensions: 35"W x 23"D x 15.5"H
- Net Weight/Shipping Weight: 121/140 lb.
- Condensate Tank Capacity: Auto Pump Included
- Operating Conditions Minimum/Maximum (@ 50% RH) 65°-95° F (Evaporator) 1,3, 65°-113° F (Condenser) 1,3
- Maximum Duct Length Per Cold Duct Hose: 20 ft 4", Hot Duct Hose: 10ft 4"
- Maximum Sound Level With Condenser-Duct (HI/LOW) 52 dB
- 1.) With two foot ducts with one 90° bend each, supply grill and return grill with filter (0.16 IWG external static pressure)
- 2.) Ambient condition for rating: Evaporator: 80°F 50 degrees RH/Condenser: 95°F 40 degrees RH
- 3.) When ambient temperature is lower than 65°F, operation may interrupt due to anti-freeze protection activation
- 4.) Confirm pressure drop of duct, grills and filter with manufacturers specifications.
- DENSO SALES CALIFORNIA, INC. (“DENSO”) warrants it's MOVINCOOL Products only to the extent stated in it's official written warranties. Unless otherwise specifically provided in writing by DENSO, DENSO warrants to end-user that the Products shall be free of defects in materials or workmanship and will function in accordance with DENSO's published specifications under ordinary intended use and service for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase on the invoice to the end-user; provided, however in the case of the compressor element of the Products such warranty shall be for a period of thirty six (36) months from the date of purchase on the invoice to the end user. DENSO shall, at its sole option, repair or replace any defective Product covered by this warranty. Such remedy shall be end-user's sole remedy with respect to any particular defect in the Products.