HomeShop by BrandColdTechColdTech CUF063-27 One Door High Grade 300 Series Stainless Steel Solid Door Commercial Undercounter Freezer, Energy Star Rated, 6.25 Cubic Foot Capacity, Self Closing Door, Ventilating Cooling System and Stainless Steel Drip Tray
ColdTech CUF063-27 One Door High Grade 300 Series Stainless Steel Solid Door Commercial Undercounter Freezer, Energy Star Rated, 6.25 Cubic Foot Capacity, Self Closing Door, Ventilating Cooling System and Stainless Steel Drip Tray
ColdTech Commercial’s sleek, one door undercounter freezers are Energy Star rated, high-quality, 300 series stainless steel and are backed by the best warranty in the business. Since the freezers fit under counter it is perfect for server stations for creamers, desserts, etc. as well as for use at the back of the house and in the kitchen. 3 year bumper to bumper and 5 year compressor warranty is the best in commercial refrigeration.
As a division of one of North America's largest residential appliance companies that in 2012 is celebrating it's 65th anniversary, we did some research and realized there simply weren't any commercial refrigeration manufacturers that you could buy from or talk to directly. We wanted to create an atmosphere of being completely forthright about our products, you can talk to our friendly staff anytime and we are a direct part of the food service community in the US and Canada.
We added the best warranty in commercial refrigeration because we know we' ve created a quality, robust product line, and we want to ensure that you get what you pay for. Three years bumper to bumper warranty on parts and service and five years on the compressor on your commercial refrigerator, freezer, pizza prep table, sandwich prep table and undercounter fridge or freezer.
We have expert advisors on board to ensure we meet and surpass your expectations. We really get to know you and your business by providing relevant information and partnerships. We are passionate about food safety and the environment.
Product Reviews for ColdTech CUF063-27 One Door High Grade 300 Series Stainless Steel Solid Door Commercial Undercounter Freezer, Energy Star Rated, 6.25 Cubic Foot Capacity, Self Closing Door, Ventilating Cooling System and Stainless Steel Drip Tray
• Solid, durable, one door, high grade, 300 series, stainless steel interior & exterior (except backs) providing commercial kitchens with a long-lasting, easy to clean freezer.
• Digital temperature controls on the outside of the unit for easy programming.
• Temperature range: 22° C to -18° C/-8° F to 0° F
• The ColdTech Commercial Warranty: 3 years bumper-to-bumper & a total of 5 years warranty on the compressor. Call ColdTech Commercial directly for service 24/7/365.
• We make it easy. Recessed door handles for easy cleaning, easy access,auto-defrost, & free standing with four, black casters for easy moving.
• One moveable, plastic coated, steel shelf holding up to 60kg/132.3 lbs each.
• Large gross capacity of 6.25 cubic feet / 177 L to get the maximum amount of refrigeration per cabinet size.
• Ventilated cooling system.
• North American standard safety & sanitation.
• Stainless steel drip tray under the evaporator.
• Net weight 81 kg/178.6 lbs
• Gross weight 98 kg/216.1 lbs.
• Efficient condenser and evaporator made from copper piping with aluminum fin for faster cooling and superior efficiency.
• Housing and liner material are durable, food safety friendly, high quality, 300 series stainless steel.
• Sealed systems for cooler operating environment allowing your compressor to work less to keep consistent cool.
• Voltage: 115 volts/20 amp circuit
• Amperage: 6.3 amps/391 W
• Compressor Power: 323 W
• Free Standing
• Gross Capacity: 6.25 cubic feet /177 L
• Refrigerant Type: CFC Free R404a
• Blowing Agent: CFC Free polyurethane
• Temperature Range: -22° C to -18° C, -8° F to 0° F
• Thermostat/Temperature Display: Digital
• Doors: Self closing, recessed handles, 300 series stainless steel
• Shelving: Plastic coated steel holds up to 60 kg/132.3 lbs
• Casters: 4
• Cord Length: 2850 mm/112 3/16 in
• Plug Configuration: 5–15p
• Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 685 mm x 895 mm x 750 mm, 26 15/16" x 35 1/4" x 29 1/2"
• Carton Dimensions (W x H x D): 755 mm x 980 mm x 820 mm, 29 2/16" x 38 9/16" x 32 5/16"
• Shipping Cube: 21.54 cu.ft/0.61 cbm
• Net Weight: 81 kg /178.6 lbs
• Gross Weight: 98 kg /216.1 lbs
ColdTech Commercial Product Warranty
• Full Three Year Parts & Labor Warranty, plus an Extra Two Year Warranty on Compressors
• Full Three Years Parts & Labor Warranty
When you purchase a ColdTech Commercial product from us, we provide a 36 month comprehensive warranty for parts and labor under normal, proper use and maintenance service, with proper installation and start-up, in accordance with the ColdTech Commercial User Guide.
• Our warranty begins the day the item is shipped and the warranty lasts for 36 months. It is limited to parts and replacement and will include standard labor charges and reasonable travel time to your establishment, as determined by ColdTech Commercial.
• Additional 24 Month Compressor Warranty
In addition to the full 36 month parts and labor warranty, we provide an additional 24 month warranty on your ColdTech Commercial original compressor under normal and proper use and maintenance service, with proper installation and start-up. It is limited to parts and replacement and will include standard labor charges and reasonable travel time to your establishment, as determined by ColdTech Commercial.
• This part of the warranty covers your Compressor for a total of 60 months from the day of shipping. At our option, your compressor can be either repaired or replaced with parts of a similar design and capacity. This 24 month extended warranty applies only to the compressor and does not apply to any other parts or components.
• Please note: the Compressor Warranty will not be valid if you do not maintain and service your unit in accordance with the Cold Tech Commercial User Guide. For example the lubricant must be replaced over a period of time. If it is not replaced then the warranty will be voided. (If you’re unsure when it should be replaced please contact us directly or go online to read the user guide by model.)