Summit FFAR2LGLCSS7 Compact Commercial Approved All Refrigerator, Fully Wrapped Stainless Steel Cabinet, Auto Defrost, Includes Glass Door and Factory Installed Front Door Lock
- Fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet brings luxury to any setting
- Commercially approved for use in foodservice establishments
- Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
- Compact "cube" size for easy placement
- Automatic defrost saves on user maintenance
- Glass door provides tempting display of products inside
Get all the convenience of automatic defrost refrigeration in a compact size with SUMMIT's commercially approved FFAR2LGLCSS7.
At just 20" high and wide, this "cube" shaped unit has a compact size for any location. The exterior cabinet is fully wrapped in stainless steel for a luxurious look with true durability, while a solid glass door provides a full view of stored products. We install a key lock on the door for added security.
The FFAR2LGLCSS7 uses automatic defrost operation to reduce user maintenance by eliminating the need to manually defrost the unit. An adjustable thermostat adds interior convenience, with a seamless liner that simplifies cleanup.
With its convenient dimensions and elegant design, the FFAR2LGLCSS7 is perfect for offices, hotel rooms, health departments, and any location requiring compact but reliable refrigeration with commercial approval.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF
- Standard 7 and Cal: Code Compliant
- Cube shaped: Square footprint for placement on top of counters
- Fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet: 304 grade stainless steel wrapped cabinet for lasting durability with a professional look
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Glass door: Heat resistant design provides clear view to promote impulse buys
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
- One piece interior liner: Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Removable shelf: Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Adjustable thermostat: Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height: 20.75"
- Width: 19.75"
- Depth: 21.0"
- Capacity: 1.8 cu.ft.
- Interior Height: 115.75"
- Interior Width: 116.75"
- Interior Depth: 115.5"
- Comp Step Height: 7.5"
- Comp Step Width: 16.75"
- Comp Step Depth: 6.5"
- Shipping Weight: 70.0 lbs.
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Energy Usage/Year: 318.0 kWh/year
- Other Energy Info: 115V / 60Hz
- Amps: 1.2
- Reversible: No
- Door Swing: RHD
- Shelf Quantity: 1
- Adjustable Shelf: Yes
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Height to Hinge Cap: 19.75"
- Depth with door at 90°: 39.5"
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Freon Type: R134a
- Freon Oz: 1.84
- Level Legs Quantity: 2
- Low Side PSI: 88.0
- High Side PSI: 250.0
- Sanitation: ETL-S
Product Warranty through Summit Appliance
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- Parts/Labor Warranty: 1 Year
SUMMIT Appliances are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All SUMMIT major appliances carry a one year limited guaranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including SUMMIT Ranges, wallovens, and cooktops) are manufactured for us in the U.S. and carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty packed with the product, or call our service department at 718-893-3900.
Your warranty rights are protected by mailing back the registration card packed with each refrigerator or freezer.
SUMMIT and Felix Storch, Inc does not sell or recommend extended warranties on our products. While these policies are very profitable to the seller, it is our opinion that these warranties, mostly offered by third parties, are not often used, (because the quality of most major appliances from reputable companies today is very high) and are often full of exclusions.