LG LT1235HNR Through the Wall Air Conditioner with Electric Heat, 11,500 BTU, 230/208 Volt, EER Rating of 8.8, Digital Controls with Remote Control, Wall Sleeves Needed for New Installations Sold Separately
LG’s Through-The-Wall models offer versatile, energy efficient solutions for residential and light commercial applications. Some of LG’s Through-The-Wall models are ENERGY STAR® qualified, an important feature for energy conscious customers. All feature Gold Fin™ Technology which protects the unit from the corrosive effects of the salt air and extend the operating life.
LG Electronics Through the Wall Air Conditioners offer BTU sizes that range from 8,000–14,000, and in both cooling only and heat/cool models. Also, the standard size chassis fits into any competitive wall sleeve, allowing for
an easy upgrade for an existing system.LG Features and Benefits include:
- Push Button Shift Mode: Allows you to switch between cool and heat with ease.
- 12 Hour On/Off Timer: Allows you to set the number of hours you’d like the unit to run, up to 12 Hours.
- Auto Sleep Mode: Automatically increases the temperature setting 2° F twice (after 1/2 hour and one hour). The interior unit shuts off when the timer setting is reached.
- Auto Restart: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- Gold Fin™ Anti-Corrosion: Protects the unit from the corrosive effects of outside air and extends the operating life of TTW models.
- Trim Kit: Unit has a nice, finished look when placed into an existing wall sleeve.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Installs through the wall with a wall sleeve (not included). Through-the-Wall (TTW) wall sleeve sold separately
- 2-speed cooling and fan lets you select the right setting to suit your needs while affording a range of adjustment to deliver comfort
- 4-way Air Direction: Enjoy the cool air even more with our 4 way air direction. By adjusting the deflection, air is directed up, down, left or right. So you can move the air where it is needed most
- Digital Electronic Touch Controls: Control the temperature of your room with just a push of a button
- 24 hour On/Off timer lets you create a cooling schedule without wasting electricity. An energy efficient programmable timer that can turn on your air conditioner before you arrive home or turn off after you leave
- Remote control that is stylish and easy to use which allows you to cool down from across the room
- Washable and Reusable air filter saves money on replacements
- Automatically restarts after a power failure. There are storms, high winds and extreme heat that can lead to power outages. Keep yourself covered with AutoRestart, which automatically turns the unit back on when power is restored
- Removes up to 3.2 pints of moisture from the air in a hour to control humidity
- Cooling Capacity BTU: 11,500
- Cooling Current (Amps): 6.0/6.4
- Cooling Power (Watts): 1,310/1,270
- EER Rating: 9.4/9.4
- Moisture Removal (Pints/Hour): 3.80
- Heating Capacity BTU: 11,200
- Heating Current (Amps): 15.3/14.0
- Heating Power (Watts): 3,500/2,900
- Heat Pump Capacity BTU: N/A
- Heat Pump Amps: N/A
- Heat Pump Watts: N/A
- COP: N/A
- Air Flow CFM (H/M/L): 290
- Wall Sleeve Needed for New Installations: AXSVA4
- Voltage: 230/208 Volt
- NEMA Plug Configuration: NEMA 6-15P
- Power Cord Length: 53"
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Unit Width: 24"
- Unit Height: 14 14/32"
- Unit Depth: 20 3/32"
- Net Weight: 80 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 88
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor (Limited In-Home Service)