Scotsman SCN60PA-1SS Brilliance Series Undercounter Ice Maker with 80 lbs. Nugget Daily Ice Production, 26 lbs. Ice Storage, Interior Light, Self Closing Door and Built in Drain Pump, Stainless Steel
Scotsman, the world’s leading ice machine manufacturer, understands that ice is critically important for so many businesses. That’s why Scotsman delivers purposeful innovation across more than 300 models of ice machines, bins and dispensers. Scotsman combines efficiency, reliability and ease-of-maintenance to produce today’s most advanced ice machines.
• Smarter Efficiency: Our equipment leads the industry in efficiency, with choices such as Prodigy cubers and Nugget Ice Ice Machines that decrease both utility costs and water usage.
• Smarter Quality: We were the first ice machine manufacturer to receive ISO9001:2000 certification, become a Shingo Award finalist, and receive recognition by Industry Week as one of the top-10 best plants in America.
• Smarter Food Safety: AquaArmor, ulitlizing AgION to inhibit microbes, and patented WaterSense systems are built into many of our products to keep ice machines cleaner longer.
• Smarter Performance: With features such as AutoAlert external indicator lights, Eclipse® remote ice-making, and AutoSentry self-monitoring technology, we make operation easy, foolproof, and reliable.
• Smarter Choices: Scotsman offers the most choices of ice forms in the industry today, including the original consumer-preferred nugget chewable ice, as well as flake ice, cublets, and small and medium cubes. Scotsman has the ice to make any cold beverage better.
• 15" Cabinet width: Produces over 80 lbs. of nugget ice in 24 hours.
• Stores up to 26 lbs.: Nugget ice is made from bits of compacted ice that are soft, chewable, and absorb the flavor of the beverage.
• Uses 40% less energy and more than 50% less water than stand alone: Dedicated ice machines.
• Designed with sleek new styling and virtually disappears when installed with a custom wood front that matches surrounding cabinetry.
• Finish options to choose from include: Stainless, black or white front panel kits if a custom wood front panel is not used.
• A kit is available: To adapt an existing custom wood front panel on the new ice machine.
• Outdoor approved.
• Lighted bin and self closing door.
• User friendly control panel informs whether power is on: Alerts a no-water condition, and a time to clean reminder.
• Available with a built in drain pump.
Dimensions & Weights:
• Unit Width: 14 7/8"
• Unit Depth: 22 3/4"
• Unit Height (without Legs Adjusted): 33 7/8"
• Shipping Carton Width: 18"
• Shipping Carton Depth: 28"
• Shipping Carton Height: 38"
• Shipping Weight: 135 lbs.
• 24 Hour Ice Production (70 Deg. Air/50 Deg. Water): 85 lbs.
• 24 Hour Ice Production (90 Deg. Air/70 Deg. Water): 60 lbs.
• Bin Storage Capacity: 26 lbs.
• Condenser Type: Air
• Drain Type: Pump
• Finish: Stainless Steel Cabinet/Stainless Steel Front
• Air Temperatures - Minimum: 50°F (10°C)
• Air Temperatures - Maximum: 100°F (38°C)
• Water Temperatures - Minimum: 40°F (4.4°C)
• Water Temperatures - Maximum: 90°F (38°C)
• Water Pressures - Minimum: 20 PSIG (1 bar)
• Water Pressures - Maximum: 80 PSIG (5 bar)
• Electrical Voltage - Minimum: -10%
• Electrical Voltage - Maximum: +10%
• Kick Plate Filler Kit: KKPF
• Anti-Tip Bracket Kit: KATB
• Retro-Fit Door Front Kit: KDFR
• Basic Electrical: 115 Volts/60 Hz/1 Phase
• Amps: 5
• Refrigerant: R-134A
• Pars and Labor On All Components: 1 Year
• Parts On The Compressor Only: 5 Years