Avanti WC55SSR Wine Cooler with 52 Bottle Storage Capacity, Black with Double Pane Tempered Glass Door with Stainless Steel Frame and Handle, Slide-Out Vinyl Coated Shelves with Wooden Fronts and Auto-Lock Controls
Avanti's reputation has been built by providing quality products at a great value. We are well known for our Compact Refrigerators for the home, office and dormitory. If you had one in your college dorm, chances are that it was an Avanti! In addition to dormitories, Avanti Compact Refrigerators have become very popular with hotel chains nationwide, as in-room refrigerators and refreshment centers.
Avanti's success has led to the addition of refrigerators in many sizes and types. We have several Apartment-sized Refrigerators in both single and two door models, with contemporary Euro Design rounded doors that are reversible. Avanti also offers 2-door Frost-free models with the same Euro Design. All of our Apartment-sized models are less than 24" wide to accommodate space-conscious customers. Avanti offers other products for space-conscious consumers, such as Portable Washing Machines and Mini-Kitchens.
As part of Avanti's total commitment to our customers, we offer Upright and Chest Freezers, Microwave Ovens, Gas and Electric Ranges. For the wine connoisseur, Avanti also has several models of Wine Coolers (which hold from 8 to 160 bottles of wine). Avanti products are sold in more than 7,000 stores throughout the United States. We also have a network of Warranty Service Stations to meet your service needs.
- Designed for Built-In or Free-Standing
- Stores Up to 52 Wine Bottles
- Stainless Steel Door with Handle
- Electronic Temperature Control with Display
- Digital Display for Temperature Functions
- Soft Interior Lighting with ON/OFF Switch
- Double-Pane Tempered Double-Glass Door
- Auto Defrost
- Security Lock
- ADA Compliant
- Net Capacity: 52 Bottles
- Color: Black/Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Unit Dimensions: 34.25" H x 23.5" W x 25" D (w/Handle)
- Carton Dimensions: 35.75" H x 25.75" W x 28" D
- Unit Weight: 112 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 121 Lbs.
- Defrost System: Auto
- Power: 110V/60HZ
- Reversible Door: No
- What is covered limited one-year Warranty: For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Avanti Products will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the ice maker which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this
period Avanti Products will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the ice maker has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Avanti Products will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Avanti appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
- Limited second through Fifth year warranty: For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Avanti Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the ice maker to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.