LG LP093HDUC1 PTAC Air Conditioner with Heat Pump, 9.500 BTU'S, 230/208 Volt, EER Rating of 12.9, GoldFin Protection, Power Cords, Wall Sleeves and Grilles Needed for New Installations Sold Separately
When guests are provided with a truly quiet, comfortable room, lodging facilities are rewarded with increased guest satisfaction. The best way to assure that is with LG’s new line of energy efficient and quiet PTAC products. They provide an extremely low decibel level and an outstanding sound rating with a soothing tone. Plus, LG models have an efficiency rating up to 13.3 EER, which translates into energy savings.
LG PTAC units are an economical way to cool and/or heat your rooms. Whether assessing construction costs, maintenance costs, or operating costs, PTACs allow for the flexibility to control energy expenses room-by-room, rather than building-by-building. If you need service or maintenance, the units easily slide out of the sleeves and can be replaced simply by sliding in a new unit. The dual air filters are front-loaded for easy cleaning, and can be interchanged left or right. LG was among the first manufacturers to include a cross-flow fan for quiet operation, and continues to add innovative improvements to maximize your investment and control your energy use. The LG lineup of PTAC models are extremely quiet and provide a sleek design, and are available in both heat/cool and heat pump models in sizes from 7,000 to 15,000 Btus, for either 208/230 volt or 265 volt applications. Whether assessing construction, maintenance, or operating costs, PTACs allow the flexibility to control energy expenses room-by-room, rather than building-by-building.
2017 LG PTAC SALES BROCHURE
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Outside Air Vent Allows up to 50CFM of outside air into conditioned air space when opened.
Emergency Heat Available on heat pump models only
Freeze Room Protection Electronic temperature controls constantly monitor and maintain indoor temperature to prevent freezing.
Separate Indoor & Outdoor BLDC Motors Dual motor configuration allows the lowest sound rating in the industry while also providing the highest level of energy efficiency.
Defrost Control (Heat Pump Models Only) Shuts down the indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown into the room. Also removes frost from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low.
Pressure Control Protects guests by shutting down the compressor in abnormal high pressure conditions.
Sensors 4 Sensors provide highly efficient operation and maximizes guest comfort.
High Efficiency Compressor Energy efficient LG compressor
Power Cord Choose from 3 options based on your requirements (208-230V only).
Dip Switch setting Saves money by control of the Lowest and Highest temperature.
- Cooling Capacity (BTUs): 9,500/9,300
- Heating Capacity (BTUs): 11,900/10,500
- Heat Pump Capacity (BTUs): 8,200/8,000
- EER: 12.9
- COP: 3.6
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 270/225
- Fan Speeds (Cooling/Heating/Fan): 2/2/2
- De-humidification (pts/hour): 2.6
- Indoor/Outdoor dB(A)*: 46/44
- Rated Voltage: 230/208-60-1
- Electric Heater(kW): 3.5/3.1
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection: 20 Amp
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 19.5
- Running Current Amps Cooling: 3.6/3.3
- Running Current Amps Heating: 3.3/3.0
- Power Input Watts Cooling: 735/720
- Power Input Watts Heating: 670/655
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Unit Height: 16"
- Unit Width: 42"
- Unit Depth: 13 3/4"
- Net Weight: 95 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: N/A
2017 LG PTAC SALES BROCHURE
- One Year From the date of the original purchase: Any part of LGE Packaged Terminal which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this full one-year warranty, LGE will also provide, free of charge, all labor and on-site service to replace the defective part.
- Five Years From the date of the original purchase: Any part of the sealed refrigerating system (the compressor, condenser, evaporator and all connecting tubing) which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this full five-year
sealed refrigerating system warranty, LGE will also provide, free of charge, all labor and on-site service to replace the defective part.
- Five Years From the date of the original purchase: For the second through the fifth year from the date of original purchase, LGE will replace certain parts that fail due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Parts covered are fan motors, switches, thermostats, heater, heater protectors, compressor overload, solenoids, circuit boards, auxiliary controls, thermistors, frost controls, ICR pump, capacitors, varistors and indoor blower bearing, During this limited four-year parts warranty, you will be responsible for any labor or on-site service costs.