Electrolux DE-683 Commercial Dryer, Stacked Dual Pocket Dryer, 83lb Capacity, OPL (Non-Vended), Available in Gas, or Electric Versions
**CALL FOR PRICE 1-866-538-1651 The Electrolux DE-683 is part of Electrolux Line 6000 Series of Commercial Laundry Equipment. Electrolux Line 6000 Series was designed for the lowest possible gas and electric consumption. Thanks to innovative technologies like axial air flow, you can save up to 25% in running costs. Every washer and every dryer included in the Line 6000 range is certified to international standards of ergonomics and human-centered design. This means they have been user-tested to make sure your operators will feel less tension and strain, so they —and your business—can thrive. Compass Pro control guarantees an intuitive experience and smooth interaction, providing a smart and effortless way to manage the drying process with customizable program names, large display for easy program selection, and 20 available languages to meet your laundry and workforce needs. Also available is reversing drums to prevent tangling and lessen drying time and residual moisture control for precise moisture control to help extend linen life.
ELECTROLUX DE LAUNDRY LITERATURE DOWNLOADS
Electrolux DE Dryer Brochure
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 83lb Capacity
- Auto Stop - Ensures dryer stops when linens are dry
- Extra Large Doors - Ease of loading and unloading
- Easy To Clean Lint Screen
- Reversing Drum
- Residual Moisture Control (optional)
- Large Easy to See Display
- Customizable Program Names
- 20 Available Languages
- Axial Airflow - dries faster, saves energy
- Ergonomic Design
- HACCP Certified
- Capacity (lb/kg): 83 / 37.5
- Width (in/mm): 37-13/16 / 961
- Depth (overall) (in/mm): 61-7/16 / 1560
- Height (in/mm): 73-1/8 / 1857
- Door Opening Diameter (in/mm): 31-7/8 / 810
- Cylinder Volume (ft3/l): 23.8 / 675
- Exhaust Duct Diameter (in/mm): 8 / 203
- Gas Connection: 1/2 inch MNPT
- Steam Connection: 1 inch MNPT
- Noise Level (dBA): <70
- Crated Width (inches): 40
- Crated Depth (inches): 64
- Crated Height (inches): 79
- Crated Weight (pounds): 827
- Heating Element & Utility Requirements: Call For Information
ELECTROLUX LAUNDRY LITERATURE DOWNLOADS
- Electrolux DE Dryer Brochure
Electrolux Laundry System warrants that this machine will be free from defects in materials or workmanship of its parts for the periods set forth below. Except as set forth below, Electrolux Laundry System will repair or replace any parts proving to be defective in materials or workmanship during the periods specified below when this machine is installed, used and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This warranty does not cover labor or other expenses to repair or replace parts which prove to be defective.
WARRANTY PERIODS: The below warranty periods will be measured from the date of original purchase as indicated on your receipt, delivery slip, warranty registration if returned within 30 days of original purchase, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the date of purchase. Absent such verifiable information, Electrolux Laundry System will infer a purchase date of 30 days after shipment of the machine by Electrolux Laundry System or its authorized dealer or distributor.
- 5 years: Structural parts (frame, shaft, cylinder)
- 90 days: Rubber gasket, fuses, belts, lint screen and similar wear and tear parts
- 3 years: With the exception of meters or other payment devices and software related thereto, all other factory installed mechanical or electrical parts not having either a 5 year warranty or a 90 day warranty as specified above.
EXCLUSIONS: This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Machines with original serial numbers removed, altered or not readily determinable;
- Normal wear and tear and gradual deterioration;
- Damage due to external causes such as abuse, misuse, acts of nature, fire or other peril;
- Damage due to failure to properly install, maintain or operate the machine as specified in the manufacturer’s installation and operating instructions;
- Damage due to services performed by unauthorized service companies, use of parts other than genuine Electrolux Laundry System parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies;
- Service calls or labor to repair or install parts or the machine;
- Damage due to use in the machine of nonstandard laundry chemicals or processes;
- Accessory parts sold separately, regardless of whether factory installed on the machine by Electrolux Laundry Systems or via a third-party, including but not limited to drop coin, token, debit, meter or other payment devices and any software and/or hardware provided therewith, or damage resulting from integration of such devices, software and hardware with the machine;
- Clothing loss or damage.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF REMEDIES:
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PART REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, EXCLUDING LABOR, AS PROVIDED HEREIN. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, IN FACT, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, A WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR A WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. ELECTROLUX LAUNDRY SYSTEM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR ARISING OUT OF THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS MACHINE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE CHANGED OR MODIFIED IN ANY MANNER AND NO EMPLOYEE, DEALER, DISTRIBUTOR OR OTHER PERSON MAY EXTEND, EXPAND OR MODIFY THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES OR THE LIMITATION ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Contact Electrolux Laundry System Technical Support Department to locate your nearest authorized Electrolux Laundry System dealer or service provider for part repairs or replacement or to order parts directly from Electrolux Laundry Systems. Unless specifically authorized, repair or replacement of major machine components must be performed by an authorized Electrolux Laundry Systems dealer. Provided Electrolux Laundry Systems receives written notification of any claimed defect within 30 days of discovery and within the applicable warranty period above, Electrolux Laundry System will, at its option, repair or replace the defective part when such part is returned to Electrolux Laundry System at the address below within 30 days of the above
written notice and such part proves to be defective under this warranty. Electrolux Laundry Systems will repair or replace the part in its sole discretion and send it to your designated address in the 48 continental United States or the District of Columbia via standard, freight prepaid delivery. If requested, expedited or overnight freight is available at your expense. Replacement and repaired parts shall have a warranty period of the longer of 90 days from date of installation or the applicable warranty period specified above under the machine’s original limited warranty.
Electrolux Laundry System will not pay for parts or freight unless covered under this limited warranty and specifically authorized by Electrolux’s Technical Support Department. If Electrolux Laundry System, in its sole discretion, determines service is not under this limited warranty, it reserves the right to charge for all expenses incurred in providing parts hereunder, including but not limited to the price for parts and transportation expense. Further, Electrolux Laundry System reserves the right to make any changes in parts, design or the construction of its machines without notice and without obligation to modify any previously manufactured machine. Please have available at the time of your call the following required information: Machine model number, Machine serial number, and, if available, the Part number of the part at issue.
This limited warranty applies only in the 48 continental United States and the District of Columbia and is given by Electrolux Laundry System North America, a division of Electrolux Professional, Inc., 3235 South West 42 Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312. Technical Support: 954-327-6740; Parts Orders: 954-327-6740; Visit www.electrolux.com/parts or www.electrolux.com/sales.