Electrolux EUD-630 Commercial Washer Extractor, 30lb Capacity, 450 G-force, Soft-Mount Base, OPL (Non-Vended), Energy Star Rated, Available in 120V or 208-240V versions
The Electrolux EUD-630 is part of Electrolux Line 6000 Series of Commercial Laundry Equipment. Electrolux Line 6000 Series was designed for the lowest possible water, energy and detergent consumption. Thanks to innovative technologies, you can save up to 40% in running costs. Every washer and every dryer included in the Line 6000 range is certified to international standards of ergonomics and human-centered design. This means they have been user-tested to make sure your operators will feel less tension and strain, so they and your business can thrive. Compass Pro control guarantees an intuitive experience and smooth interaction, providing a smart and effortless way to manage the wash process with 30 standard wash programs and up to 15 custom programs in 20 available languages to meet your laundry and workforce needs. Also available is easy to access manual detergent dosing system, or intelligent automatic dosing feature that provides the right amount of detergent, softener and chemicals thus avoiding any waste and providing the best results. 450 G-force ultra-high-speed extraction with Power Balance ensures more water is removed for shorter drying times and more energy savings.
Electrolux Laundry Literature Downloads
Electrolux EUD Washer Brochure
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 30 lb capacity
- 450 G-force Spin Rate
- Power Balance Feature
- Automic Savings - Load weight system saves water usage
- Commercial grade components for maximum dependability and longer life
- 30 Standard Wash Programs
- 15 Custom Wash Programs
- 20 Available Languages
- Top Load Soap Box
- Efficient Dosing - Save up to 37% in chemical costs
- 5 Detergent Signals
- Ergonomic Design
- HACCP Certified
- Capacity (lb/kg): 30 / 14
- Width (in/mm): 35-13/16 / 910
- Depth (overall) (in/mm): 32-5/16 / 821
- Height (in/mm): 52-3/4 / 1340
- Door Opening Diameter (in/mm): 15-9/16 / 395
- Cylinder Volume (ft3/l): 4.6 / 130
- Drain Outlet Diameter (in/mm): 3 / 75
- Height to Centerline of Drain: 4-1/16 / 103
- Extract (rpm/G-force): 1260 / 450
- Noise Level (dBA): <79
- Crated Width (in/mm): 37-13/16 / 960
- Crated Depth (in/mm): 37-13/16 / 960
- Crated Height (in/mm): 58-11/16 / 1490
- Crated Weight (lb/kg): 611 / 278
- Voltage/Frequency/Phase (standard): 208-240/60/1 or 3
- Power (kW) / Full-load Current (A) / Ckt Breaker (A): 1.5 / 7.2 / 15
- Voltage/Frequency/Phase: 120/60/1
- Power (kW) / Current (A) / Breaker (A): 1.7 / 14.2 / 20
- Water Inlet (* = 3 inlets): 3/4 / DN20
- Flow per Inlet (gpm/lpm @ 45psi): 5 / 20
- Recommended Water Pressure (psi/kPA): 30-90 / 200-600
- Approx Water Usage per Full Load (gal/l): 16.8 / 64
ELECTROLUX LAUNDRY LITERATURE DOWNLOADS
- Electrolux EUD Brochure
Electrolux Laundry System warrants that this machine will be free from defects in materials or workmanship of its parts for the periods set forth below. Except as set forth below, Electrolux Laundry System will repair or replace any parts proving to be defective in materials or workmanship during the periods specified below when this machine is installed, used and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This warranty does not cover labor or other expenses to repair or replace parts which prove to be defective.
WARRANTY PERIODS: The below warranty periods will be measured from the date of original purchase as indicated on your receipt, delivery slip, warranty registration if returned within 30 days of original purchase, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the date of purchase. Absent such verifiable information, Electrolux Laundry System will infer a purchase date of 30 days after shipment of the machine by Electrolux Laundry System or its authorized dealer or distributor.
- 5 years: Inner drum, outer cylinder, base frame, back gable, liner, door lock, water reuse tank, bearing and seals for machines 200G force and lower.
- 90 days: Rubber gasket, diaphragms, belts, internal hoses and similar wear and tear parts on OPL washers.
- 3 years: With the exception of meters or other payment devices and software related thereto, all other factory installed mechanical or electrical parts not having either a 5 year warranty or a 90 day warranty as specified above.
- 1 year: Factory-installed drop coin, token, debit meters or similar payment devices.
EXCLUSIONS: This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Machines with original serial numbers removed, altered or not readily determinable;
- Normal wear and tear and gradual deterioration;
- Damage due to external causes such as abuse, misuse, acts of nature, fire or other peril;
- Damage due to failure to properly install, maintain or operate the machine as specified in the manufacturer’s installation and operating instructions;
- Damage due to services performed by unauthorized service companies, use of parts other than genuine Electrolux Laundry System parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies;
- Service calls or labor to repair or install parts or the machine;
- Damage due to use in the machine of nonstandard laundry chemicals or processes;
- Accessory parts sold separately and not factory installed on the machine by Electrolux Laundry Systems, including but not limited to payment or meter devices from third-party vendors and any software and/or hardware provided therewith, or damage resulting from integration of such devices, software and hardware with the machine;
- Clothing loss or damage.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF REMEDIES:
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PART REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, EXCLUDING LABOR, AS PROVIDED HEREIN. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, IN FACT, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, A WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR A WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. ELECTROLUX LAUNDRY SYSTEM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR ARISING OUT OF THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS MACHINE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE CHANGED OR MODIFIED IN ANY MANNER AND NO EMPLOYEE, DEALER, DISTRIBUTOR OR OTHER PERSON MAY EXTEND, EXPAND OR MODIFY THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES OR THE LIMITATION ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Contact Electrolux Laundry System Technical Support Department to locate your nearest authorized Electrolux Laundry System dealer or service provider for part repairs or replacement or to order parts directly from Electrolux Laundry Systems. Unless specifically authorized, repair or replacement of major machine components must be performed by an authorized Electrolux Laundry Systems dealer. Provided Electrolux Laundry Systems receives written notification of any claimed defect within 30 days of discovery and within the applicable warranty period above, Electrolux Laundry System will, at its option, repair or replace the defective part when such part is returned to Electrolux Laundry System at the address below within 30 days of the above
written notice and such part proves to be defective under this warranty. Electrolux Laundry Systems will repair or replace the part in its sole discretion and send it to your designated address in the 48 continental United States or the District of Columbia via standard, freight prepaid delivery. If requested, expedited or overnight freight is available at your expense. Replacement and repaired parts shall have a warranty period of the longer of 90 days from date of installation or the applicable warranty period specified above under the machine’s original limited warranty.
Electrolux Laundry System will not pay for parts or freight unless covered under this limited warranty and specifically authorized by Electrolux’s Technical Support Department. If Electrolux Laundry System, in its sole discretion, determines service is not under this limited warranty, it reserves the right to charge for all expenses incurred in providing parts hereunder, including but not limited to the price for parts and transportation expense. Further, Electrolux Laundry System reserves the right to make any changes in parts, design or the construction of its machines without notice and without obligation to modify any previously manufactured machine. Please have available at the time of your call the following required information: Machine model number, Machine serial number, and, if available, the Part number of the part at issue.
This limited warranty applies only in the 48 continental United States and the District of Columbia and is given by Electrolux Laundry System North America, a division of Electrolux Professional, Inc., 3235 South West 42 Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312. Technical Support: 954-327-6740; Parts Orders: 954-327-6740; Visit www.electrolux.com/parts or www.electrolux.com/sales.