Cool Running Air Conditioners & More is a family-run business that has the experience of selling equipment to the Hospitality, Assisted Living Healthcare, Residential and Multi-Unit Housing segments. Our experience over the last few years has achieved sales over 20,000 Heating & Air Conditioning units to these segments.
We are a National source for Specialty HVAC items for Residential and Hospitality segments. Our staff works hard every day to secure the best pricing available on top selling brands you know and can trust. Our product line will expand so check back with us often...
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC
Copyright © 2007-2017 Cool Running Air Conditioners & More. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2007-2017 Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC and its subsidiaries.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
At this time, Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC ships merchandise only to locations within the continental United States and not to international locations. Nor does Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Product ships from our manufacturers within a 3-5 day period from their warehouses to your location. We offer Free Curbside Delivery which means delivery to your location only. If you need the merchandise taken off the truck and moved to a specific location a "Lift Gate" charge would be at he buyers expense. If "Inside Delivery" is needed again this is a seperate charge that would be the buyers responsability. In most cases our merchandise is delivered via a freight carrier.
Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
Presently we do charge sales tax for any item being delivered in New York State via a flat State Tax Rate.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
INFORMATION AND CONTENT
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
1. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the correct product is ordered. Cool Running Hospitality Supply will gladly offer advice to assist in the correct purchase but will assume no responsibility if the incorrect item is ordered.
2. Unfortunately once a product is received and "OPENED" there will be no possibility to return the product. Our product ships manufacturer warehouse direct and our manufacturers have no way to sell a product after the original packaging has been opened. This policy is NON NEGOTIABLE. It is the buyers responsibility to inspect the product carefully to insure that the correct item has been delivered.
3. Upon delivery if damage is noticed the buyer has the right to refuse delivery, note the damage on the freight bill of lading and notify Cool Running Hospitality Supply immediately so we can notify the manufacturer and arrange for another item to be delivered.
4. If a product has been delivered and concealed danamge is noticed after opening packaging it is the buyers responsibility to notify Cool Running Hospitality Supply so we can notify the manufacturer and arrange the return as well as the shipping on the replacement item.
5. If an incorrect item is ordered it is the buyers resposibility to arrage and pay the true return freight charge. Any item returned is subject to the manufacturer mandated 25% re-stocking fee.
6. Absolutely no returns are authorized without a manufacturer authorized return number commonly known as a RMA number.
7. Cool Running Hospitality Supply does not inventory any product so we have to abide by our manufacturers Return Policy. We deal directly with the manufacturers for you, all returns need to be authorized by the manufacturer. Absolutely no items are returnable after the original packaging has been opened. Warranties are in place for all brands, please let us know if there is any issues with your product.
8. After purchase is made, customer must deal directly with manufacturer. Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC is not liable for returns. We will offer contact information to you if you should need it.
9. Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC accepts no responsibility over dissatisfaction with a product. It is the customer's responsibility to do the research necessary to purchase the product they choose.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Cool Running Hospitality Supply LLC. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.