Friedrich PDH12K3SG PTAC Air Conditioner with Heat Pump, 11,800 BTU, 230/208 Volt, EER Rating of 11.6, DiamondBlue Protection, Wall Sleeves and Grilles Needed for New Installations Sold Separately
Friedrich Air Conditioning, a leading room air conditioner manufacturer for more than six decades, is proud to introduce a completely re-engineered PTAC for 2011. Frequently used in lodging, senior care, dormitories, military housing and some residential applications, PTACs are 42-inch-wide, through-the-wall air conditioners and heat pumps.
Because PTACs can be up to 50 percent shallower than other through-the-wall solutions, they install flush with exterior walls and use little interior floor space. And, the slide-out chassis design has maintenance benefits for facilities managers who need to keep rooms comfortable for their occupants. Replacement units can be installed and operating in as few as 10 to 15 minutes. No technical expertise is necessary.
Completely redesigned and re-engineered, this Friedrich PTAC also hits the mark with a feature set that delivers reliable operation and superior comfort.Digital Temperature Readout:
By digitally monitoring desired room temperature, the room is controlled more precisely than conventional systems. The large, easy-to-read LED display can show either the set point or actual room temperature as selected by owner.
When the unit is powered off, the unit can be returned directly to heating or cooling mode by pressing the ‘Heat’ or ‘Cool’ buttons without the confusing power up sequence of some controls. One-touch control takes guesswork out of unit control, delivering a more enjoyable experience and eliminating front-desk calls.
Electronic Temperature Limiting:
By limiting the operating range, the property can save energy by eliminating “max cool” or “max heat” situations common with older uncontrolled systems. The new electronic control allows owners to set operating ranges for both heating and cooling independently of one another.
FRIEDRICH SG SERIES PTAC SALES BROCHURE
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tangential blower wheel for fast, even air distribution
- Two permanently-lubricated fan motors for quiet operation
- 3 fan speeds heating and cooling
- Separate thermostat settings (limiting) for cooling and heating modes allow for improved comfort
- Internal diagnostic program
- Remote thermostat operation
- Compatible with energy management systems
- Reversible indoor air louvers
- Diamonblue anticorrosion treatment
- Modular design ensures easy access to key components
- Fits standard PTAC sleeve without added cost of a baffle kit
- Constant room comfort monitoring “Instant Heat” heat pump mode quickly heats a room to the desired temperature for increased comfort
- Even heat monitoring checks room temperature and automatically adds heat boost if necessary
- Room freeze protection- heat initiated if temperature falls to 40°F in an unoccupied room, raising temperature to 46°F
- Durable, powder coat paint finish
- Indoor coil frost sensor protects the compressor to lengthen the life of the unit.
- Random compressor restart protects electrical systems from overload when power is restored
- Separate heat and cool range limits
- Desk control ready allowing hotel owners to control units from a central location
- Electronic defrost control ensures more run time in the efficient heat pump mode
- Fresh air damper control to bring in fresh outside air when desired
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- Service error code memory storage
- Emergency heat override
- Cooling Capacity (BTUs): 11,800/11,600
- Heating Capacity (BTUs): 10,236/8,360
- Heat Pump Capacity (BTUs): 10,700/10,400
- EER: 11.6/11.6
- COP: 3.4/3.4
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 360/350
- Fan Speeds (Cooling/Heating/Fan): N/A
- De-humidification (pts/hour): 2.7
- Indoor/Outdoor dB(A)*: N/A
- Rated Voltage: 230/208-60-1
- Electric Heater(kW): 3.5
- Power Cord: NEMA 6-20P
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection: 20 Amp
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 16.8/15.6
- Running Current Amps Cooling: 4.9/5.0
- Running Current Amps Heating: 13.2/12.2
- Running Current Amps Reverse Cyle Heating: 4.2/4.7
- Power Input Watts Cooling: 1,015/1,000
- Power Input Watts Heating: 3,000/2,450
- Power Input Watts Reverse Cycle Heating: 910/985
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Unit Height: 16"
- Unit Width: 42"
- Unit Depth: 13 3/4"
- Net Weight: 122 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 141
FRIEDRICH SG SERIES PTAC SALES BROCHURE
- 2 Year Warranty, Parts and Labor. If any part supplied by Friedrich fails because of a defect in workmanship or material within twelve months from date of original purchase, Friedrich will repair the product at no charge, provided room air conditioner is reasonably accessible for service
- 5 Year Limited warranty. If the Sealed Refrigeration System (defined for this purpose as the compressor, condenser coil, evaporator coil, reversing valve, check valve, capillary, filter drier, and all interconnecting tubing) supplied by Friedrich in your Room Air Conditioner fails because of a defect in workmanship or material within sixty months from date of purchase, Friedrich will pay a labor allowance and parts necessary to repair the Sealed Refrigeration System
- To contact Friedrich for Warranty and Service information call, 1-800-541-6645